Tikkun Olam ~ Repairing the World
It is the mission of the Center for Access and Equity to promote 包容 and 多元化.
- To initiate, promote and support programming in the areas of:
- To collaborate with like constituencies to develop, promote and support 项目 aligned with C4AE’s mission
All are welcome regardless of age, 比赛, 种族, 残疾, 性取向, gender identity or expression, class, 或原产国. Contact C4AE at 732-255-0400, ext. 2026 for more information.
的 Center for Access & 股本(C4AE) works to give the voices of OTHERS an opportunity for expression and recognition. We work to develop an understanding of differences, 桥梁沟通, and create space for coming together in celebration of likeness.
THEORETICAL FRAMEWORK, Adapted from: 什么是多元主义? 黛安娜·埃克
的 Pluralism Project at Harvard University, with permission (Eck)
- Energetic engagement with 多样性: Opening up to experiences with others, with people who may appear different from yourself; being in relationships
- Active seeking of understanding across lines: Reaching across boundaries of difference; being curious, communicating with empathy
- Encountering commitments: Knowing yourself, being aware of your core values, beliefs, connection to self, and world view
- 基于对话: Coming together in an experience of discovery.
- 的 facade of peace or just 相处
- Tolerance without knowing and appreciation
- 的 大熔炉; losing identity and self