Search for Classes
Search through our catalog of courses to find what works best for your schedule! If you are looking for information about how Ocean County College classes work, visit our 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 Classes and Services FAQ page.
To view available courses for the upcoming semesters, click the link for the desired term. If you would like to view all courses visit our Course Schedule*
If you are a prospective student looking to enroll in courses at Ocean County College please refer to the following:
- Complete and submit an application to Ocean County College. Visit Apply to 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 for step-by-step instructions.
- Visit The Hub page for more information.
If you have additional questions or need assistance
If you are a current student looking to plan classes for next semester please refer to the following:
- Select your courses and register through Student Planning using these Step-by-Step instructions (PDF).
For additional information please visit on of the following:
- Visit our Advising Videos Playlist for video tutorials on how to plan and register for your next semester.
- Join the academic advising staff for a Student Planning/How do I Register for Spring information session.
- Contact your assigned advisor (located in Student Planning under “advising”) or email@example.com for more assistance.
If you are a new student looking for information about registration please visit our registration page.
If you are looking for course descriptions and information regarding pre-requisites and co-requisites visit our College Catalog page
If you are looking to transfer your credits to Ocean County College, it is recommended you visit NJ Transfer to see course equivalency.
If you are looking to enroll in courses specifically for job training, professional certification, and/or personal enrichment visit our Workforce & Professional Education Classes Catalog
* The college reserves the right to change the class schedule and/or cancel classes. Faculty assignments are also subject to change as determined by the College.