TEAS Test Procedures
TEAS Test & Retest Information
At the present time, the only TEAS Prep courses approved by the 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 School of Nursing are offered through ed2go. They offer three courses: TEAS Prep Section 1 for Reading and English; TEAS Prep Section 2 for Math and Science; and a combined TEAS Prep Series which includes both sections.
Use this link to register: 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 ed2go for TEST Prep
Remote test takers should be sure to complete their 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 application BEFORE sending their score reports to 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网. Until that application is processed, we will have no record in our Student Information System to record these scores.
- The 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 School of Nursing will only accept TEAS scores for tests taken at 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 or through the ATI Remote Proctor. 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 does not accept TEAS scores taken at or proctored by other testing facilities.
- Register for on-campus testing at: go.matchmadeinmaryland.com/test
- Register for ATI Remote Proctor-Nursing at TEAS Online.
It is recommended that students take the ATI TEAS test when they are finished with their general education requirements.
- Initial test: First time – Students may want to purchase the TEAS test study guide from ATI to prepare for the test on their own.
- *Retest 1: Students are required to enroll in (and successfully complete) the ed2go TEAS Prep course prior to taking the test a second time. Proof of successful completion must be submitted to the Testing Center prior to scheduling and taking this retest. (*Students who took a TEAS Prep course prior to their first test are not required to repeat that course prior to retesting, but may choose to do so at their own expense).
- Retest 2: Students have a mandatory six-week waiting period prior to taking the test for the third time.
(There is a mandatory two-year waiting period for students to test again if they fail three (3) times. This includes testing which may have occurred at other testing sites for all program types).
Please note: When ATI updates the TEAS test to a new version, the three-test rule starts all over. For example, if a student takes TEAS Version 6 (TEAS 6) in May 2022, when TEAS Version 7 (TEAS 7) is rolled out in June, that student can take a TEAS 7 test in June, without having to take a prep course, and that June test will count as the first one in the series of the three (3) attempts allowed.
The 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 School of Nursing will only accept TEAS scores for tests taken at 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 or through the ATI Remote Proctor. 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 does not accept TEAS scores taken at or remote tests proctored by other testing facilities.
- Remote test takers should be sure to complete their 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 application BEFORE sending their score reports to 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网. Until that application is processed, we will have no record in our Student Information System to record these scores.
- A passing score is based on the student cut score set by the School of Nursing and Health Sciences and can be changed without notification.
- The TEAS score is viewed on a pass/fail basis for purposes of the nursing admission waitlist. Repeat testing to earn a higher score will not impact the student’s standing.
It is the responsibility of the Testing Center to ensure all students adhere to these testing timelines.
TEAS Appointments & Scheduling
The Testing Center offers TEAS tests on campus on Mondays at 12:30 PM, Tuesdays at 9:00 AM, and Fridays at 9:00 AM and 12:30 PM.
We have 5 seats available for each of these days and times. (Space limitations, computer availability, and TEAS administration processes prevent us from expanding our TEAS testing schedule at this time).
The Testing Center reserves the right to change this schedule at any time in order to best meet the needs of the entire college community.
The current fee for the test on-campus is $120.00, payable at the time of test registration by credit or debit card.
TEAS testing on campus is by appointment only.
- Schedule your on-campus appointment and pay for your test at: go.matchmadeinmaryland.com/test.
- For TEAS Appointments & Scheduling – Contact the Testing Center at 732-255-0401.
- Appointments to test on campus and any changes to these appointments must be made at least 48 hours in advance of the desired appointment date.
- We cannot accept walk-ins for TEAS tests.
- We cannot offer standby appointments.
- Students who require extra testing time or any other testing accommodation in connection with documented Accommodation Plans at 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 must contact Jamie Prioli, Adaptive Services Specialist, ext. 2465, at least 5 days prior to their desired test date.
We do not have the capacity to keep a waiting list, and we cannot call students to notify them about openings as a result of cancellations.
- Students are welcome to check online for cancellations.
- Students are welcome to call us to check for cancellations.
- We will do our best to return all phone calls within our normal 24-hour/next business day policy.
TEAS ID Requirements
The Testing Center will verify the following information on test day:
- The examinee is in the system as an 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 student and verifies 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 ID
- A valid photo ID is required (current driver’s license, current and signed U.S. Passport, current 十大靠谱棋牌登录官网 Student ID, current Military photo ID).
- The student’s testing status: first time or retest (check for any prior scores).
- Completion of TEAS Prep course for your second attempt (first retest).
- Completion of TEAS Prep course and the six-week mandatory waiting period for your third attempt (second retest).
- Verify the two-year waiting period is fulfilled before scheduling any students who have already tested three times.
If we find that any of these requirements not are met, we will not administer your test, and you will forfeit your test administration fee.
Please note: Because of space limitations, the Testing Center cannot guarantee that we will be able to schedule everyone in time to meet application deadlines which may be imposed by the School of Nursing, especially for dates closest to those deadlines. All we can do is offer the next available appointment. Students will be referred to the School of Nursing for additional information.